|Home||Animation & Cartoons | Arts & Music | Community Video | Computers & Technology | Cultural & Academic Films | Ephemeral Films | Movies | News & Public Affairs | Prelinger Archives | Spirituality & Religion | Sports Videos | Television | Videogame Videos | Vlogs | Youth Media|
|Anonymous User (login or join us)|
* Headlines for March 23, 2006
* The Return of Black Bag Searches? Oregon Attorney on Why He Feels Federal Agents Broke into His Home and Office to Conduct Clandestine Searches
* Another Civilian Massacre? U.S. Launches Investigation After Iraqi Police Accuse U.S. Troops of Murdering 11 Men, Women and Children Last Week
* Iraqi Exile Speaks Out Against the Targeting of Gay Iraqis by Shia Death Squads
* Three Kidnapped Peace Activists Freed in Baghdad
This movie is part of the collection: Democracy Now!
|Movie Files||MPEG2||Ogg Video||256kb MPEG4||512Kb MPEG4|
|Image Files||Animated GIF||Thumbnail|
|Other Files||Archive BitTorrent|
Subject: Ever get the feeling...
...that someone's been in your house? Doors locked that you always leave unlocked, personal papers rearranged?
How would you know the govt. is spying on you if they came in on a sneak and peek mission with no probable cause even needed for a warrant?
Please don't say "if it will protect me from attacks by foreign terrorists, I don't mind losing some privacy."
It wasn't foreign terrorists that attacked the US on September 11. That was an inside job if I ever saw one.
Guys with machine guns in the airport and people spying on me doesn't make me feel more secure at all.